Tired of the schemes and strifes of city life, Bei Feng finally returned to his hometown in the countryside. While picking asters 'neath the Eastern fence; My gaze upon the Southern mountain rests; Rearing a few chickens and ducks, I shall lead a simple and leisurely life! However, who would have thought that fate would play a huge joke on Bei Feng? All kinds of magical items and beings of the Myriad Worlds could actually be fished out of the Ancient Well in his yard! Even a chicken reeled out of the well ended up chasing Bei Feng all over the yard and beating him black and blue... speechless and aggrieved, he asked the Heavens: if, that day, I’d fished out a dragon instead of a chicken, what would’ve happened to me?!
- Chapter 629 Gigantic Void Beast 4 weeks ago
- Chapter 628 Suddenly Waking Up From A Dream 4 weeks ago
- Chapter 627 The Actor Primal Devil Sects Elder 4 weeks ago
- Chapter 625 Personal Choice a month ago
- Chapter 624 Fog Lifted a month ago
- Chapter 622 Sorrow Follows Extreme Joy a month ago
- Chapter 621 Stone Bridge a month ago