The night before their wedding, her fiancee ran off with his mistress. Out of frustration, she grabbed the man standing in front of the Civil Affairs Office, "President Mo, your bride has not arrived and my groom has run away...May I suggest we get married?" Before marriage, she said, "Even if we were to share the same bed, nothing would happen between us!" After marriage, he said, "If we don't try, how would we know?"
- Chapter 1274 End The End one year ago
- Chapter 1273 Can You Accept This Result one year ago
- Chapter 1272 Ive Never Seen You Anxious Before one year ago
- Chapter 1271 You Are More Important one year ago
- Chapter 1269 You Should Notify Your Family First one year ago
- Chapter 1268 Already So Famous one year ago
- Chapter 1267 You Havent Even Proposed one year ago