There's an ancient saying in Great Ruins, ‘Don’t go outside when it’s dark.’ In Great Ruins, the old, weak and disabled elders of Disabled Elderly Village picked up an infant by the riverside and named him Qin Mu, raising him up with blood and sweat. This day, as the night descended and the darkness shrouded Great Ruins, Qin Mu left home... Become a villain undulating in the spring breeze! That's what Blind told him. This is the rise of Qin Mu's road to becoming a villain!
- Chapter 680 The Source Of Darkness 15 hrs ago
- Chapter 679 Meeting Official Sovereign Again 15 hrs ago
- Chapter 678 Degeneration Of The God Race 15 hrs ago
- Chapter 677 Fishing The Sun Fishing The Moon 15 hrs ago
- Chapter 676 Elder Angler At The Cold Pond 6 days ago
- Chapter 674 Fall Of Supreme Emperor Heaven 6 days ago
- Chapter 673 Merit Greater Than Heaven 6 days ago