He was the powerful and influencing heir of B City, the merciless head of the commercial world, but the divorce papers made him lost his cool. “Sign the divorce papers, daddy,” said the 5-year-old boy. This man had the divorce papers thrown in his face by his wife six years ago, and was now being pushed by his own son to sign the papers. “That would make you a single-parent child,” said Gu Juexi coldly. “Mommy said unicorns don’t exist but men like you do,” the boy leered at his father and said. Gu Juexi’s face fell. ‘That damned woman.’ “You haven’t signed the papers,” the boy reminded as the man left. As usual, the door shut in his face. Good lord… Dad and mom are not getting a divorce and are giving him a baby brother? How worrying!
- Chapter 59: The Person He Hates is Ye Yuwei an hour ago
- Chapter 58: I Recognized the Wrong Person 15 hrs ago
- Chapter 56: No Longer Love 2 days ago
- Chapter 55: CEO Gu Must Not Have Known 2 days ago
- Chapter 54: The Returning Memory 3 days ago
- Chapter 53: Auntie Maos Performance 3 days ago
- Chapter 50: She is My Wife! 5 days ago